The 5 Legg's

Friday, December 12, 2008

Shingle Pain ( to the tune of Jingle Bells)

Chorus: Shingle pain, Shingle pain. Shingles on my back. Oh what pain they are to me. Well they ever go away ay.Shingle pain, Shingle pain. Shingles on my back. Oh, what pain they are to me . Will they ever go away?

I have these nasty shingles. All along my back, there growing up my side , and oh my heck they hurt. I went to see the doctor, he told me to "chill out". I was to late to get the shot, and know the pills won't work.

Chorus: Shingle pain, shingle pain. Shingels on my back. Oh, what pain they are to me. Will they ever go away, ay.Shingle pain, Shingle pain. Shingles on my back. Oh, what pain they are to me. Will they ever go away.

I know this song is lame , but I needed a laugh. It's either laugh or cry, and guess what I have chose. I can't do much else, so hears my lame brain song. I hope the rest of all of you are able to "chill out".

Chorus: Shingle pain, shingle pain. Shingles on my back. Oh, what pain they are to me . Will they ever go away, ay? Shingle pain, Shingle pain. Shingles on my back , Oh , my heck I see some more they're growing down my crack.



We have had a VERY busy week, and next week is nuts as well . I will have lot's of pictures to post this weekend. Until then my lame song will have to do. Hope everyone is well. Remember that you are loved, and that I am SO thankful for all you do. Love, Cork

3 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Corla,

Email me (your email isn't part of your profile, so I couldn't reply directly). I have some homeopathic remedies that can help with the shingle pain and lesions. I went through it a few years ago and it's awful.

About the Bronco stars: I made them. Would you like some?

Alli said...

Corla, my friend, if I had tons of money and could buy you what I really wanted it would be a week at some fancy spa somewhere. Take it easy and slow down silly - you always get too crazy this time of year. Do you need anything? Love ya.

Shandy said...

oh no Corla!
so sorry about the pain (and now I'm going to be singing that song in my head allllll day! LOL)

kudos to you for putting on your "happy face" and singing through the pain!

Some of my Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones