The 5 Legg's

Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Playlist

It's late and I am tiered , so the post about our Christmas and the fun and joy that we have had will have to wait. I did however want to put my new play list on the blog.

The story about the play list is simple and silly.

As most of you know , I had the opportunity to be raised out side of the U.S. This meant that what little T.V. I did watch was in Spanish. When we would hit U.S. soil we ( the 5 kids) would eat, drink, sleep, and pee all while watching " American" T.V. My parents were always amazed that we could memorize the theme songs and commercials, but could not remember our multiplication tables, or the Latin word list we had, or the chemicals chart, but in a matter of days we had every show theme song and commercials down pat.

So anyway, this Christmas I was able to see all my brothers and sisters. I got to feeling a little nostalgic. I can remember sitting in different hotels all over the U.S. watching T.V. with my brothers and sisters. Eating as much " real American " food as we possibly could , and shopping for real cloths. So I put together a play list of some of the shows that I could remember off hand. I know there are so many more, and as time goes on I am sure to add to my list. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and that your New Year will be spent with loved ones. ( Derrick and I will be dancing the night away at the stake dance. You are all invited to join us) Remember that you are loved , and that I am so thankful for all you do.

No comments:

Some of my Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones