The 5 Legg's

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Song ( It's a Beautiful Life)

I heard this song on T.L.C. for the John and Kate plus 8 show. I fell in love with it. It was just a reminder that this is a beautiful life, and world. We are so blessed. Even when things are tough, and nothing seems to be going our way, we are blessed to have the opportunities to grow and learn. I have been blessed to live in places where people feel so blessed just to have a roof over their heads even if it is a cardboard roof, I have seen kids that are sick and malnourished. I think we sometimes forget ( at least I do) how very blessed we are. Things could always be worse. I hope to take the time to feel the blessings I have been given, and to recognize that every breath that I take is a gift, a gift that someone else in this world doesn't have anymore. I love you all, Cork

3 comments:

Heather Leigh said...

What a great song...I love that message. It just fits my mood lately. And thanks Cork for your comment on my blog...I love ya!!! H.

Alli said...

Corla - thanks for the song and post! I'm feeling all sappy now after reading your's and Heather's blogs. Just wanted to say how thankful I am for your example of service and friendship in my life. If I'm ever in a bind I KNOW I can call your for anything and no matter what's going on in your life, you don't hesitate for a second to help! That is a true gift indeed. Love ya, Alli

Alli said...

Hi Cork - we went private with our blog so if you call me with your email address, I can send you an invite.

Alli

Some of my Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones