The 5 Legg's

Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Brooklyn is 9

Yesterday our sweet Brooklyn turned 9. We can't believe how much she has grown, and to be honest I don't like it . I wish she could stay little for longer.
As I was putting together the slide show of her, I broke down and had to cry a few times. She is such a sweet girl, and we are so blessed to have her. I don't know why our Father in Heaven would think of us as good enough parents for her, but I am so glad that he does. She has and continues to bless our lives and all the lives of the people she knows. Her smile and deep brown eyes can melt anyone. When she laughs, you just can't help but to laugh along. She is such a good example of goodness, love, and service.

WE LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! Happy Birthday our Brooklyn Jean.


On a totally different note: the repairs on the trailer are going well. We spent Saturday afternoon, scrubbing, and cleaning. My Dad has been such a great help. He was able to find the plastic skirting to go around the brunt area, and he and Derrick were able to fix the fence. We will buy the new insulation this week, and hopefully by Saturday, we will have it looking like new.
We hope everyone has a great week.

Remember that you are loved, and that we are so thankful for all you do.

1 comment:

Shandy said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!!
ok, I didn't realize that she was so close in age to my Seth (he's 10)... bizzare-O!
hope she has a happy day! :)

Some of my Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones